1/17/2008

Indians are racist

From Conversations with self

  • When you laugh at a Sardar joke, you’re a racist.
  • When you imitate a Mallu accent, you’re a racist.
  • When you call all South Indians “Madrasi”, you’re a racist.
  • Here’s a riddle – Why won’t you find a Raymond showroom in Pakistan? – Because there aren’t any complete men there. Funny? You’re a racist.
  • When you call Telugu people “Goltis”, you’re a racist.
  • When you call Malayalees “Mallus”, you’re a racist.
  • When you call Tamilians “Katpadi” and/or “Kongas”, you’re a racist.
  • When you call anyone from North East India / East Asia “Chinkis”, you’re a racist.
  • When you call Bengalis “Bongs”, you’re a racist.
  • When you’re looking for a fair bride/groom in your matrimonial, you’re a racist

When I was younger I thought I was a racist. I probably still am. But at least I know I am equal and not superior to all the other human beings around me, when considering race as a factor.

1 comment:

Neeraj Shinde said...

Hey Anwin - How is that you seem so serious but your blogs are so funny! ;-) Just joking, seriously! :)

Regards - Neeraj
http://shindeneeraj.blogspot.com