12/06/2007

Smorty - Make money the smart way

I am a proud member of Smorty now.

What is Smorty you may ask? Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site.

Tired of blogging and not get paid to blog? You can now get paid for blogging with Smorty. Do you think you do not get the right blog advertising? You can now join Smorty for smart and practical advertising on blogs. He he… and you can blog for money. Isn’t that just great. I mean, what more do you want? You get paid for what you love doing most - blogging.

Join the wagon and you get paid for blogging through Smorty.

I know there are plenty of services right now on the Internet to get paid to blog. The best part of Smorty I liked was you can pick your own campaigns and get paid for blogging the topics you choose. And they pay weekly. Wow. That’s neat. I would like to see a weekly money flow for me to get motivated. I like that.

The advantage for advertisers is they post their advertisements and they get reviews written for them by bloggers who already get good traffic to their blogs. That’s an easy way for blog advertising for advertisers.

No comments: